Senior Accountant Required in Dubai
We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to oversee and execute general accounting operations and financial transactions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Prepare monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial statements
– Analyze all transactions, prepare journal entries, and maintain ledgers
– Record/process accounts payable/receivable
– Process monthly payroll
– Reconcile bank statements
– File VAT as per UAE law
– Be aware of upcoming financial regulations as per UAE law
– Current Location: UAE
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
– Certified Public Accountant – MANDATORY
– Extremely knowledgeable about VAT in the UAE
– Proven experience as a Sr. Accountant for a minimum of 2 years.
– Strong financial analysis skills – Must have budgeting/forecasting experience.
– Must be familiar with exchange of foreign currencies.
– Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Strong organizational and stress management skills.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
– Ability to work with little to no supervision.
To apply, please send your current resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org