Electrical Engineer Required in Dubai
URGENT – Electrical Engineer
– Must be Graduate as a Electrical Engineer.
– 2 to 3 Years Work Experience in Oil & Gas Industry or MEP (LP Gas Distribution Field Experienced)
– Educational Certificate must be attested in local and UAE embassy.
– Knowledgeable in site construction works
(qualified candidates with related work experienced in our field LP Gas Distribution)
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Control Panel design & Panel Wiring and termination.
• Programming and commissioning.
• Maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Assist maintenance team with regards to electrical issues.
• Preparation of site report and services completion report.
• Programming calibration and PPM, reactive maintenance of LPG system.
• QC checking of mechanical piping, tank system.
• Pre delivery inspection of Lpg tank system
• Scheduling and monitoring electricians day to day activities.
• Drawing readability, Site coordination
• Do the tasks assigned by the head of department and the Management.
Please send CV to this email address : firstname.lastname@example.org